Friday, August 17, 2012

Jade's Wedding

Last Saturday morning the bridesmaids all came and met Jade at her hotel room to get ready before the wedding. Although Jade is a makeup artist and would have loved to have done everyone's makeup, she couldn't so I was able to participate in some of the preparation on her special day.

Jade Baird, photo courtesy of facebook.
We had a hair designer on one side of the room and I took the area near the window. I ended up only doing five bridesmaids, so all of my worry of running out of time was for naught. Jade wanted for the brides to have a natural color palette for their eyeshadow since she was going to contrast with a very dark smokey eye.


An awesome photographer named Dane Reindel sent me some photos he took that morning. He is still working on getting his photography page up and running, but here is his facebook page:


The following photos are ones he sent me:



Yes, I know it's a mess. I am working on my organization skills....
Taking turns getting hair and makeup done.




Jade giving the final say on the beauty production :) So awesome.


Down to the last detail, Jade's wedding was beautiful and organized. Pictured is one of the bridesmaids reading a note Jade prepared for her in advance.

One more photo of the lovely bride & groom, courtesy of facebook:




No comments:

Post a Comment