Saturday, May 19, 2012

Prom


 




Last night I dreamed that I ran out of time doing Julia's hair and makeup. I was majorly panicked and called her this morning to see if we could move our apt. up 1 hour. I will be honest, hair is daunting for me. I never know how long it is going to take, there are so many variables. Like, for instance, the fact that Julia's hair is about 3 times heavier than my own set of hair...

I went for a subtle smoky eye and used a clamp-less curling iron. I think she looked lovely. It was especially fun chatting with Julia and her mom Mindy. Mindy kept feeding me all of her yummy experimental Quinoa chocolate chip cookies and telling me whether there was more flaxeed egg substitute or butter. So fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Natalie! Your help and visit today was a highlight of my week!

    ReplyDelete