Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Looks

New Year's Eve is a great time to try something new, bold, festive, or fun. I loved watching this video earlier on how to create a Mohawk bun:

http://vimeo.com/56529725

I spent the evening getting the Poppleton girls ready to party. But before you take a look, check it out! I gotta new camera!! Yippy! So, if there is anything on my blog you want to see as a video tutorial, please let me know and I will make one for you ;)

Sierra Poppleton wanted a dramatic smokey eye. I used gold accents under the eye and in the inner corners:

Sierra's before and after.

We did a little hair-do, accessorized, and she was good to go.
 Heidi was wanting something soft and natural, but different from her normal look. Her makeup took me 10 - 15 minutes.
Heidi Poppleton before and after.
 Wendy told me to "go crazy" with her makeup. We used some greens and blues in the eyeshadows, and bright gold in her tearline. I highlighted her cheekbones and brow bones with a marykay highlighter cream. We did a messy curl look and added a little lipgloss to her lips. Ready for a movie night with her hubby!
Wendy's before and after.

 

2 comments: