Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dale Perkins Makeover




I did Dale's hair and makeup for a wedding reception she was going to this afternoon.  

I did a two-tone eyeshadow combination using a warm, dark brown color in the area just barely above her crease, and on the outer eyelid corner. I did some highlight on the inner corner of her lid and lightly on her brow bone. 

I added some individual lashes to make her lashes look fuller and lined her eyes in dark brown liquid liner on the top, and NYX crayon liner on the bottom. 

*I apologize for the picture quality.* My camera deleted 5 of the photos I took of her and has been acting up a lot lately. Santa knows what I need for Christmas. Hint hint.

For her hair: We teased the roots a bit, then used a curling iron to add some fun texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment