Saturday, April 28, 2012

Application Headshot Photo


Julia is a Junior in High School and needed her makeup done for a head shot that will be included in a college-related program application. 

I wanted to do a look that was semi-dramatic. Something professional and day time.  I did the same base as I would do for anyone: foundation applied to a clean face, powder, bronzer. 
 
With her gorgeous brown eyes, she has a lot of options when it comes to eye shadow color. I chose purple because I thought it would brighten her eyes face and it happened to compliment her outfit.  If you’re curious about her eye makeup, I will be posting a step-by-step tutorial of the way I did it.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you so much! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, one of my favorite girls ever! Hulia you look amazing! Great job Nat. :)

    ReplyDelete